Assure UK are looking to recruit. Are you a qualified accountant with a flair for networking? If so, this may be the job for you. We are looking for a qualified accountant to take the role of a client manager. It will be your job to build, maintain and manage relationships with clients, with the help of a small team. You will be responsible for:
- driving the company’s accounting strategy by providing specialist knowledge
- maintaining relationships internally and externally to encourage growth and continuous improvement
- raising the profile of the firm by posting on social media, attending networking events and conferences
- managing and undertaking accounting assignments
- developing and delivering accounting services
- managing a small team; providing support advice and sharing knowledge with junior team members
- overseeing the completion of risk assessments for new products and services
- assisting with documentation of internal processes and identify internal process improvements and apply throughout the company
As a client manager will need to demonstrate strong leadership and project management skills to monitor the progress of each project and deal with any issues when they arise.
Why join Assure UK?
Anonymous team feedback provided via OfficeVibe revealed (to date) we are in the top 10th percentile for:
- Employee Net Promoter Score;
- Personal growth;
- and feedback
This is a benchmark is against other Office Vibe users in our industry.
Contact us now
If this seems like the job for you contact us now by emailing your CV to email@example.com.